Re: [hylafax-users] Functionality questions

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, the thing is that I don't really have the
time to do the implementation.  I have about a million ways to improve the
functionality/reliablility of the software I wrote for fax management, just don't
have the time to do them.  I was thinking of writing my own Hylafax client in
Python using Tk for the gui, but again, I just don't have the time necessary to
do it.  Guess I'll continue to work with my mgetty+sendfax/php solution.

Thanks again.
Rich