[hylafax-users] Hylafax Font Troubles

Most of my modem and Hylafax install SEEMED to go without a hitch.  I
updated libtiff to the latest version and have installed mawk.  mgetty was
also uninstalled as per hylafaxes recommendation.  That is, until I tried to
the test fax as outlined in the documentation.

The test was to issue the following command:

"sendfax -n -D -d 123-4567 testpage"

I have separated the lines with a blank so that they will fit better on the
screen.
Error(s) follow:

/usr/sbin/textfmt: No font metric information found for "Courier-Bold".

Usage: /usr/sbin/textfmt [-1] [-2] [-B] [-c] [-D] [-f fontname]
[-F fontdir(s)] [-m N] [-o #] [-p #] [-r] [-U]
[-Ml=#,r=#,t=#,b=#] [-V #] files... >out.ps

Default options: -f Courier -1 -p 11bp -o 0

Error converting data; command was
"/usr/sbin/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold
-Ml=0.4in -p 11 -s
default /tmp//sndfaxh4KWyD </public/rob/hylafax/testfax.txt"

According to a HylaFAX FAQ article
(http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/Q210.html) "textfmt cannot locate a file
called "Courier-Bold" in the AFM directory".  It appears that my fonts are
in ./usr/share/fax/afm/.  How do I determine which specific directory the
HylaFAX client programs expect to find the AFM files in?
As far as I know, I didn't tamper with any of those settings but how do I
verify this?
Thanks to any who can help, and all that try.

Regards,
Rob Tanner B.E., B.Sc.
Project Engineer
Wardrop Technologies, Inc.