Re: [hylafax-users] Double-byte Character

Hi Paul,

Thanks, and actually . . . I'm just a beginner in Unix system and HylaFAX.
I don't have X in my redhat 6.2, so all I use to fax text files out is using the command 'sendfax.' I have success in using whfc in PC Windows environment; I believe it's the perfect conversion job done by the Apple Laser Writer driver before passing the file to the fax server. I, therefore, believe that that is what my redhat is lack of -- the font and the conversion.
I'm still searching for these pieces.

Regards,
Lok