Re: [hylafax-users] problem with a modem USR 56K

>but when i try to sende a fax, it's no possible, CARRIER NO DETECTED.

Could you send the HylaFAX log (not just the syslog).  What version of
HylaFAX are you using?

># Configuration for using the Class 1 command interface with

Now Dmitry is going to disagree with me on this, but I use my USR modems in
Class 2.0 without any significant amount of problems, although if you're
doing a lot of spam-faxing then it's probably not a good choice, but for me
in a relatively small fax environment I actually prefer it to my Rockwell
modems.  Have you tried Class 2.0?

Lee.