Re: [hylafax-users] Change of Killtime, no result.

bep@dannet.dk schrieb:

> Hi all.
> We have been running hylafax with 30 modems for a year by now.
> I can't say it has been all gold and glory. Our latest problem is
> occures when the server is under heavy load. When querying
> say 3000 faxes, many of them ends up with Timedout. I found
> out that this was because of the default value of KillTime was
> set 3 hours or so. I have added a line in :
> /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf
> so now it looks like this :
> JobFmt:                 "%j!%J!%e!%a!%D!%P!%s"
> FontPath:               /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts
> FontMap:                /usr/share/ghostscript/5.10
> KillTime:               "now +96 hours"
>
> I have restartet hylafax but it doesn't seems to change
> anything. What am i doing wrong ? And is Killtime broken
> in any version of Hylafax ???
>
> Respect
> Benjamin Petersen
> Systemdeveloper Dan Net A/S
> Denmark

Hi Ben,

try the k in the JobFmt line,
I think after changing the KillTime only faxes that are new
in the queue get the new KillTime, all the other remain the same.

HIH
(hils danmark)
/matthias

HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599
Industriestr. 62           web: http://www.hagos.de
D-70565 Stuttgart         mail: rei@hagos.de
Germany