Re: [hylafax-users] ** ANNOUNCE ** HylaFAX HOW-TO

Awesome to see you got this done. Unfortuanitly I have to tho that I'll be
unsubscribing to this list soon. My work with HylaFAX is done now. But hey, it
was nice to meet a group of new people and even help out with some Solaris stuff
for a few weeks. Sometime this afternoon or tomorrow I'll unsubscribe, feel free
to flame until then :-]

--
darkskull@damnation.net        Unix Systems Administrator
http://www.damnation.net       Hellstorm Network Services