Re: [hylafax-users] Una pregunta

On Friday, September 08, 2000, at 12:29:12 PM, Raciell Medina wrote:
> Below is a message from Raciell Medina who wants to "start again at zero"
> with the fax numbering, so that faxes in and out start now at zero rather
> than where it's at now.  How do you reset the HylaFAX odometer?

Remove all queued documents, in each of sendq, recq (rcvq?) and doneq,
*and the seqf files therein*.  I believe there might be one in the log
directory, too, wherein COMM ID's come from.  I had been thinking
about making up a script for this, so you could clean up from testing
before going production...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff