Re: [hylafax-users] Blocked by concurrent job in the done queue

  Greg> Lee Howard wrote:-

Actually, Jay wrote that ;-) Credit where it's due.

  +> > The *done* queue?  I'm wondering if jobs are incorrectly timing out to
  +> > dead before being sent.  Robert, Lee; anyone seen this?

  +> My experience with HylaFAX goes from 4.1beta1 and after.  I've no
  +> experience with 4.0pl2 except a single failed compile way back when.  I'd
  +> recommend that Greg compile current CVS for use as it doesn't seem to be a
  +> current problem.  Yeah, I know he's got Solaris, but there've been some
  +> good pointers recently on how to compile HylaFAX on Solaris and no reports
  +> back of any further problems.

  Greg> Oops I am running hylafax-4.1beta2. I did run 4.0pl2 for a brief
period.
  Greg> Anyway the problem is still there, at least for me. When about 60 jobs
  Greg> were submitted, I got 3 that didn't send for this reason and a few for
  Greg> various other reasons. 9 jobs were sent to the 1 fax number (our fax
  Greg> machine) Don't ask - it is just an interim measure.

Sounds about right. You need to extend the killtime if you're batching to the
same dest. HylaFAX needs to learn how to batch, presently it just expires your faxes when they time out :-(

-d