Re: [hylafax-users] Blocked by concurrent job in the done queue

  Jay> On Wednesday, September 06, 2000, at 3:52:54 AM, Greg Lehmann wrote:

  +> I get quite a few entries like this showing up when we sent a lot of faxes
  +> at once. There does not appear to be a log file in /var/log/fax/ log. We
  +> are running hyla-v4.0pl2 on Solaris 7. I saw an archive post that talked
  +> about the send queue. This is in the done queue, so we are having no fax
  +> sent in this case. What's the story here? Is there some value I need to
  +> increase somewhere?

  Jay> [ re-reads ]

  Jay> The *done* queue?  I'm wondering if jobs are incorrectly timing out to
  Jay> dead before being sent.  Robert, Lee; anyone seen this?

Yes, that's almost certainly what's happening. Jobs are expiring in the queue
before they can be delivered, because there are many to the same dest.

Greg, extend the killtime with the '-k' option to sendfax. Remember to put it
before the -d in the commandline, which must be last.

-d