Re: [hylafax-users] Zyxel 2864I with DRAM partial success (standalone)

I used the 2864i a for about a week last year without problems.

As far as I remember there are some firmware version of the modem that
have bugs and doesn't work well with hylafax.
(I a Changelog of the firmware there is a specific bug correction for
hylafax)

So what I suggest is to check your firmware and upgrade it !

Ciao from Italy

Alex