[hylafax-users] Heeeellllpppp! :-)

I'm at a site, and I've just installed dynip, and had the provider of
the DNS for the domain CNAME hylafax.changes.com back to the Dynip
domain name.

Of course, hfaxd is now answering as cil-fax.dynip.com, and all my
clients won't work.  Anyone got any idea how to force the server to lie
about it's name, so everything will go back to normal?

(HylaFAX may be a tad touchy in split-horizon environments. :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://baylink.pitas.com                +1 727 804 5015