[hylafax-users] Solaris Config-Make Help. (document)

I figure now is as good as anytime to release that little file I wrote. Lee is
going to be using some of it in his HOW-TO Guide as well. And as I continue
along with HylaFAX I'll be sure to write up more of these little guides on
problems i come across and how to fix them.

http://nate.damnation.net/hylafax/configure-make.faq

If you view this in Windows just rename it to .txt

Keep in mind that you may never see any of the errors I do, you may even see
totally differant errors. But since I spent over a week working on these
problems to try to find out as much as posible, I decided it was best to also
document it for others who run into the same problems.

--
darkskull@damnation.net        Unix Systems Administrator
http://www.damnation.net       Hellstorm Network Services