[hylafax-users] pctel modem drivers on hylafax

Hi!!!
I'am trying to use a PCTel modem with hsp-56 driver (
http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/pctel/hsp56-linux-1.tar.gz) under  SuSe
Linux version 6.4, kernel 2.2.14.
I have connected two these modems  to my PC and loaded the module , but
I am able to use only one of them.
The one working device I have created with the following command:
mknod /dev/ttyS15 c 62 79 .
After that I changed the group and permissions , and I made a symbolic
link to /dev/modem .
I made the same process to the second modem , only I called the device
/dev/ttyS16 and I linked it to /dev/modem1 .
I assume that maybe the problem  correspond to the major or minor number
.
I will be very grateful on your help .
Please send your answer to dalit@pf1.co.il or ariel@pf1.co.il.