Re: [hylafax-users] after sending mails to faxgateway are still in mqeue; HTML-Scripts sended also

Hi Dieter!!

Your a genius!!!
It works well now. But still got only two little problems. I just update my
hylafax to 4.1 beta 2. But seemed to me that the paths are not the same as
the rpm.

first problem: Hylafax doesn´t start automatically after booting even though
i changed the value to yes in yast or rc.config.

second little problem : when i send mail to faxgateway it works fine. but
the receiver gets a
 incomplete faxheader: the fromtag is ok, the date-tag is also ok, page of
tag is ok
but the to:, from:,and subject: are not visible!! only date: is visible.
maybe a paperformat problem? where can i adjust it? Is it also possible to
adjust where the line or row should begin?

THANKS

John