Re: [hylafax-users] Receive Fax problems

  +> You should be able to 'rpm -Uvh' the libtiff update RPMs without error
  +> messages. If you cannot, you have larger problems than HylaFAX.

  Jay> If I'm not mistaken, Darren, he's having the same problem that I had:
  Jay> a bunch of the tiff-utilities are now also found in libgr-progs.

You're saying that RedHat have conflict between their libtiff updates and the
libgr stuff? I've yet to duplicate the problem you mention - I certainly didn't
have it myself. Can you "show me the problem"?

-d