Re: [hylafax-users] activating not to wait for dialtone

Hello Carsten,

I also have to dial 0 to get outside line to dial.

I have modified /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS1

By default you should have:
ModemDialCmd:          ATDT%s

Modify the line so look something like:
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT0,%s                # 0 for outside line

About the no dial tone, see if you can initialize your modem with ATX4

Regards

Victor