[hylafax-users] activating not to wait for dialtone

hi,

I installed hylafax now succesfully with the right rpm for SUSE 6.1.
Installed also whfc on my nt workstation. got connected to the server.
I made a test-fax. After i look in the senq directory something tells: status: no local dialtone

i think that is the problem.
How can i configure hylafax not to wait for a dialtone? The problem is we got a telefonsystem, where i have to dial first 0 to get a dialtone or to make phonecalls outside the office.

could you help me?

thanks

john