Re: [hylafax-users] I need change the faxcover.ps

Raciell, you're probably looking at my faxcover.ps if you see only the
bitmap information (only chars).  I'll have to admit that my method is not
the ideal, as PostScript would do this much better by programming it to
draw the logo.  I made mine that way so that *I* could "easily" change
logos on the cover sheet.

You do that in Microsoft Word.  Place the logo in the top left corner of a
page and then print to a file using the Microsoft Apple Laserwriter printer
driver.  Look at that printed file, and you'll see bitmap information
similar to what you see in my faxcover.ps.  Simply snip out the bitmap
information from your file and replace my bitmap information with yours.
That *should* do it.

---

Raciell, tal vez veas mi faxcover.ps si el logo soloamente se ve como
caracteres (bitmap).  Tengo que decirte que este metodo no es lo ideal
porque el PostScript haria mucho mejor por medio de programmarlo a dibujar
el logo.  El mio es asi para que *yo* pudiera cambiar el logo facilmente.

Se hace por medio de Microsoft Word.  Pon el logo tuyo arriba en la
isquierda de la pagina y entonces mandarlo a imprimir a una ficha por medio
del Microsoft Apple Laserwriter printer driver.  Ve a esa ficha y entonces
veras la information de caracteres (bitmap) que se ve en mi faxcover.ps.
De alli, solamente necesitas cambiar esas carateres mias con las tuyas.

Eesh, that was much better in English.

Lee Howard