Re: [hylafax-users] I need change the faxcover.ps

Hola,
"Raciell Medina" <raciell@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hola...

> ------------
> Hello.
>
> I have a faxcover.ps by default, all is in english, I change that in spanish
> (For, To,...,Etc), I need put my logo (Image)By default has the suselogo.
>

> how I change the image (logo)?????

 As you seem to have a SuSE distribution, go to
        /usr/doc/packages/hylafax/latex-cover-<version>

copy your logo as .eps file into this directory, change the file
lcover.tex to your requirements, run latex on this file and copy the
output as faxcover.ps

regards
Dieter

--