Re: [hylafax-users] New problem with Macs/MacFlex/SDFax (now4.1beta)

Andreas, Iain, hylafax.in,v 1.4 2000/06/05 is the current CVS version.  I'm
guessing that there is some alteration below that is different that causes
SNPP to not be started?  Could you indicate what those changes are, and I
will include it in the HylaFAX HOW-TO.

Thanks.

Lee Howard