Re: [hylafax-users] May got the driver for Gold Card

On Friday, August 18, 2000, at 9:04:03 PM, Jerry wrote:
> Dear sir

Some of us, yes.   (Note that you're talking to a mailing list; not a
customer service line.  This is a recording.  :-)

> May I got the driver for Gold Card 56K+Fax for DACOM. Because I lost
> it. Or could you tell me where I can download. Thank you very much
> for your kindly help.

That's not a modem I'm familiar with personally... but Google is your
friend.  :-)

http://www.psionconnect.com/gcglb56faxb.htm says that's a Rockwell
chipset on your modem, so get the rockwell-56k config file.  Do an
ATIsomething (which ever number it is that returns the description of
the modem) and add a substring of it to the rockwell-56k file.
faxaddmodem should then find it and set it up for you.  If you don't
have that file, or if these aren't detailed enough instructions for
you, let us know.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff