[hylafax-users] mail--> fax

Hello,
I have rh6.2 and hylafax-4.1beta2-5rh6.i386.rpm.
I can send and receive faxes from windows clients.

Now I would like to send a fax via an email to the faxserver,

so far I have done the following steps:

a)  Add the  line :

  MAILER(fax)

  below line 'MAILER(smtp)' in file sendmail.mc

b) rebuild the cf file

c) Now:  m4 /etc/sendmail.mc > /etc/sendmail.cf

My question is: what do I have to do now to send a fax?

what I think I have clear I have to attach a tiff file with the fax;
but where do I have to send the fax:

??
mailto:fax@fax.mydomain.com

??