[hylafax-users] faxgetty

I've setup HylaFAX on the latest revison of Debian potato - all of Hylafax
appears to be configured properly but the faxgetty is not answering the
modem.  I know the modem works for data since I can use it with minicom.

I'm using the default HylaFAX .deb files from potato and the default
HylaFAX additions to inittab.

Feel free to ask any questions about my setup or anything else that would
make this more clear.

TIA,
Michael