Re: [hylafax-users] Received faxes not shown in faxstat -r

Dmitry Bely wrote:

> > I got an older beta running with some problems , I just upgraded to
> > the latest and I added faxconfig PercentGoodLines 100.
>
> That's wrong! Leave PercentGoodLines as it is (default is 95%, if I
[..]
> When I told about quality control ("copy quality correction" would be more
> accurate term), I meant completely different parameters. Are you using
> Class 2/2.0 modem? If so, do the following:

I've got a brand new multitech 56k I guess it must be class2, but the
configuration has only class1 statements. My co-worker configured it
before
going to holidays. The thingie is almost running so I'll put a 97%
there.
I'm only worried about the faxstat -r not showing the latest fax files.
It stopped showing some days ago and it just won't tell anymore if are
new faxes received.