Re: [hylafax-users] corrupted faxes since I beta2-5rh6

Francesc Guasch <frankie@etsetb.upc.es> writes:

> Hi, before I got an older version, but I got something like
> the Dmtry problem,

Which one? :-)

> so I was kindly told to upgrade to this one.
> Now I get many (most of) the faxes corrupted. The tiff files are
> wrong.
>
> Any hints ?
>
> hylafax-4.1beta2-5rh6
> libtiff-3.5.5-2
> ghostscript-5.50-1.i386.rpm
> ghostscript-fonts-5.50-1.noarch.rpm

Fax transmission is unreliable and errors sometimes happen. Enable quality
control either in Hylafax or in the modem ("man config" for more
details). Also check if flow control is setup properly.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry