[hylafax-users] Fax sent 15 times, 3 lines in the log

I just installed hylafax. It was not easy but it looks
it works. So people started sending fax and I just face
a big problem.

It looks like hylafax send the faxes many times. I have
one very big customer who complained he received the same
fax 15 times.

I checked the logs and I just see 3 lines for this fax sent.
Is this customer lying ?

--
 - frankie -