[hylafax-users] Re: Printing recvq Filename on Incoming Fax

Greg Kelley schrieb:

> Is there a way to add the filename (in recvq) to a printed incoming fax?
> This would be helpful for those who need a hard copy to be able to refer
> back to the tiff file on the server. Thanks for any suggestions.

try my little attached script to put the filename and receive-date on
the
printout. (change the faxrcvd-script in the line where you want to print
e.g. $FAX2PS | print_fax.sh | lpr -P printer)

HIH
/Matthias
--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

print_fax.sh