[hylafax-users] Re: tiff2ps prints only one page

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Greg Kelley wrote:

> Using RH6.2, Hylafax 4.1beta2 and libtiff 3.5.5:
>
> and
>
> Using the following line in faxrcvd:
>
> tiff2ps $FILE | gs -q -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ljet4 -sOutputFile=- - | lpr
>
> prints out only the first page of multi page faxes.

You might try reading the man page on tiff2ps
OPTIONS
     -1   Generate PostScript Level I (the default).

     -2   Generate PostScript Level II.

     -a   Generate output for all IFDs (pages) in the input file.
Try
tiff2ps -a $FILE | gs -q -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ljet4 -sOutputFile=- - | lpr

> Attaching to email as tiff, faxes can be viewed by TiffView or Wang Imaging.
> Wang Imaging shows compressed lines of garbage in certain areas and TiffView
> shows the whole page correctly but squished to match window.  All three
> pages show up.
>
> Where do I set things to print out all three pages?  Thanks.  Great Stuff,
> this....

Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 874-1130
tim@trr.metro.net