[hylafax-users] OutGoing Faxes Vanishing.

I am running hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6 on RedHat 6.1.
If there is something already in the list or the FAQ about this I am
sorry, I was unable to find it.  (As drowsy as I am it'd be a wonder if
I could get this mailed to the right list..)

Ok, for the most part hylafax is doing what I want it to do.  However,
only 56 out of 79 faxes were sent out last night, the remaining 23 had
only been tried 3 out of 12 times, still had a status code of W and then
disappeared out of any of the queues.

(I have an automated process running 'faxstat -sd' every 10 minutes and
piping the output to a logfile.)

In one 10 minute span it showed that 23 faxes were waiting to be sent,
and in the next report there were no faxes showing in any of the queues,
and I don't have archiving enabled.

I thought that faxcleanq (or faxqclean, or whatever it is) only cleaned
out the 'doneq'.    But apparently it also cleared out the sendq as
well.  Is there anything I can do about this.  It would be nice if ALL
of my faxes were able to go out.   Some of the faxes were identical in
content going to the same fax # as previous faxes but to a different
person.  (I don't know why these clients insist on this, but they do.)
These faxes had a status of 'blocked by another job' in the error code
even after the job in question was flushed out of the queue.

 This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender at (918) 877-3300 and delete
this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.

--

Michael E. Wray                 WEB: http://www.micahtek.com
Network Administrator           Email: Michael.Wray@micahtek.com