[hylafax-users] Best way to route faxes for 25 people each with their own number?

I really want to have a linux fax solution, but our sales team needs to
have their own fax numbers so they don't have fist fights over the fax
machine and spill their coffee. :)

What is the best way to have 25 fax numbers routed to their mail boxes?
Bank of 25 modems?  If so, how does hylafax route those incoming faxes
based on the number to the right email address?

All my best,

Jason Spisak
HireTechs.com