[hylafax-users] Re: Tiff Attachments .. -> Segementation fault

Hello,

the mail from

      Thomas Mozelt <t.mozelt@sbo-gmbh.at>

corrupted my inbox-file /var/spool/mail/gerlach
on Linux 2.2.14/ Suse 6.4. When I started

     mail

to read the about 10 new mails in /var/spool/mail/gerlach
I got "Segmentation fault":

  gerlach@rex:~/inf > mail
  Segmentation fault
  gerlach@rex:~/inf >

The attachment or the mail reader seems to be buggy.

Some hints how to prevent that? Sometimes there are lots
of more mails in file "gerlach" an I can't check
each mail ...

thx
Ekkard