[hylafax-users] Stuck

I am running Hylafax on a Solaris 2.6 SPARC. It was running great until
this morning. A faxstat -sdf shows this:

HylaFAX scheduler on asheret: Running
Modem cua/35 (+1.250.381.4210): Waiting for modem to come ready

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
75   127 W  a9958 3814210       0:0   0:12

-rw----   1    a9958    33872 Jul 12 16:22 doc75.ps.75

This has been sitting in the queue for over an hour. The modem is on and
no lock files exist. I have tried removing the job and then submitting it
again. I've tried submitting other jobs nothing. I've killed and restarted
hfaxd. I think it all started with a job that had an invalid phone number
(i.e. 10 digits) but that's just a guess. Any ideas anyone? I'm new to
this package I set it up and have tested it for several weeks now I want
to submit jobs automatically throughout the day via a cron script.
                                         -Timothy
--
What good is having someone who can walk on water if you don't follow