[hylafax-users] Hylafax, Redhat 6.2, USR 33.6

I have recently set up a linux server with Redhat 6.2, Hylafax-4.02opl2-3rh5
and everything works ok except I get blank faxes with the co name and fax
number at top and small black squares at top left side.

After the initial install and set up I used sendfax and sent some text as
recommended in the guide and that came across but only the first line of
text came through and that was cut off on the bottom half.

I am using a US Robotics 33.6 external modem

I have manually converted the postscript doc I was trying to send with
ps2fax and viewed it and it was OK
I then tried to use sendfax and send the converted document and got the same
results (Blank page with squares).

I have tried to sort through the documentation and mailing lists to solve
the problem but have had no luck

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Willy