[hylafax-users] Re: Unrecognized errors while receiving

Bernd got it right.  You're suffering from libtiff-HylaFAX problems.
(Doesn't it seem that about 50% of the HylaFAX mail deals with this issue?)
 Use this RPM instead:

ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/linux/redhat/RPMS/i386/hyla
fax-4.1beta2-5rh6.i386.rpm

Lee Howard