[hylafax-users] Re: Unrecognized errors while receiving

That's the problem.
AFAIK there is a problem with bundled libtiff and hylafax on redhat 6.2
Search the archives (last weeks) AFAIK there is special hylafax redhat
version
which runs with libtiff 3.5.x (look for 3.5.5 because of fax related bugs in
older 3.5.x)

Bernd