[hylafax-users] Testing Hylafax

Actually, I have installed Hylafax on my system, and I am stopped probably by a problem of my inexperience of this product !

I work on an SCO Openserver 5.0.5, with a modem USRobotics Sportster Flash, and my problem is that my modem seems wedged !

I've see that there is some problems with USR modem, so I can buy another modem, and it's nice if I can get a list of compatible modems with Hylafax.

Gérard RICHEZ