[hylafax-users] Re: Help!!!

"Victor M. Moreno" wrote:

> I think you are looking for /var/spool/fax

Hi!

Thanks for answering my question.  Yesterday, i already realized that
there's no /usr/spool only /var/spool.  Hehehe.

anyway, i have yet another problem, when the fax machine picks up and
the transmission starts after some time the line gets cut and when i
view the log file, it says that "send failed: no answer from remote",
what does it mean?  I tried changing the speed of the transmission
because the phone line that i'm using is under pabx.