[hylafax-users] Re: logs say: Error parsing AT+FDCC=?

If anyone else is experiencing the trouble I mentioned nearly a month ago
about the error parsing AT+FDCC=? in their logs... it appears to be fixed
in the newer versions.  I was using 4.1beta1 at the time.  Now I'm using
4.1beta2-5 with no troubles.

Lee.