[hylafax-users] Re: Problems with Hylafax under Linux 2.2.9 and 2.2.12 possibly cleared up.

I'm using HylaFAX with no problems under linux 2.2.12.  faxaddmodem works
fine.  I'm using a Rockwell (Best Data) 14.4 fax modem.  What type of modem
are you working with?  I have had significant trouble developing a config
file that works in fax2.0 with a 3Com USR modem under 2.2.12.  (I'm about
to try it under 2.2.14.)

Lee Howard