[hylafax-users] Re: T1 & E1 card

> Hello,
> anyone have a primary line or T1 card (24 lines with modems) in a PC
> with hylafax running?

Sort of - we are using Hylafax with a 3Com
Total Control modem rack connected to a T-1
line.  The modems themselves are connected
to the server via a variation of a
'multi-serial' card, so Hylafax sees them
as regular modems.

This doesn't meet your 'in a PC' requirement,
but if you're interested, I can provide more
details.  Also, you can look in the Hylafax
mailing list archive - search for 'DNIS'.

Hope this helps,
Alan Wagner-Krankel