[hylafax-users] Re: maxdials

I think the maxdial parameter is set by the client and not
in the config file (correct me if I am wrong). If you use
WHFC, take a look in its settings. You should see maxdials
and maxtries somewhere. :)

I think:
maxdials: when error occurs before recipient go off-hook.
          eg, busy, no dial tone, etc
maxtries: when any error occurs after recipient go off-hook.
          eg, connection problem, etc