[hylafax-users] ODBC error

HI guys I tried to find this error on the archives but with no luck.

When I installl the windows client on a 98 or 95 machine I sometimes get an odbc.dll and related errors.  I think it has something to do with the odbc32 service found in the control pannel of 95 98 machines.  I cant install the windows client on the machines that dont have this installed.  Is there a way around this or a bug fix.

I am still very new to this software so if you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Ruari Jansen
mail to : ruari@iceberg.co.za