[hylafax-users] WHFC - bizarre client "error"

I scanned through the mail list archives but haven't seen this one.

WHFC works fine on 2 workstations so far, but on the third one, whenever
it connects to the server it pops up 3 "error" messages - the HylaFax
version, the username, and "PORT command successful".  Then it switches
to offline mode.

Has anyone seen this one before?  Any idea where the problem could be?

Most importantly, any idea when the source will be available so I can
fix this problem?

Thanks!
Mark Lehrer