Hylafax and SO 51

I have installed HylaFAX 4.01 on a Redhat 6.1 system. I also have
StarOffice 5.1a on the same. (Network and workstation installs.

I can fax using sendfax on the command line and with tkhylafax. When I
try to fax from SO, I get the phone number window, enter the number
and the window closes, but no fax.

I modified SO printer setup as per the SO Problem ID 2008160.

Any ideas?

Jeff Walls