Error in FaxQueuer

FaxQueuer[15292]: Assertion failed "Sleeping job on run queue", file
"faxQueueApp.c++" line 2016.

I'm running Hylafax 4.0pl2 on Sparc Solaris 2.4

normally everyting runs fine (about 1000 faxes per day with less than 10
errors),
the last couple of days I encountered the above mentioned error.
I definitely haven't changed anything .
Has anyone an idea what causes this error (always the same line) ?
I had a look in the sources, but I'm a poor C++ programmer
TIA
/matthias
--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599