ContCoverPage and SuSE linux

I had reproducable "Document preparation fail" because
of the entry "ContCoverPage" in a config file.

The system does is not configured for cover pages but wants to
creat one for jobs with protocol errors because of this entry. I myself
have no idea how to handle coverpages in hylafax and never intentionally
configured hylafax to create them.

A look in the SuSE manuals shows that SuSE proposes to answer faxsetup's
question about "Continuation cover page ..." with "etc/cover.templ". (V 6.2
and 6.4)
I guess that this creates the entry in config.

After deletion of the entry the problem is solved now.

To SuSE: What ist the intention for the proposed "etc/cover.templ" answer?

Bernd