DID MultiTech PBX

Before I get the quick NO!  I've worked with VoiceMail, PBX's and FaxMail.
Most PBX's can provide what is called Inband-VMI  Voice Mail Integration.
They output DTMF based on the type of call and parties involved.
My ATT Difinity provides the following

#ZZ#XXXX#YYYY#

ZZ forward type
XXXX calling ext blank if external
YYYY called ext  <-----  this is the one  we want!!

The multiTeck MT2834ZDX  can recieve such digits.

With this it is possible to route faxes based on the called number.

Anyone willing to program it.  I can't write code for anything thats why I'm an
admin!! ;>

Pokey