Acer Modem

Hello,

I would like to ask wheather someone has experience with the Acer 56K Surf
Modem. I tried to make it work in Class 1 and Class 2.0 mode. But I always
get errors - unfortunately not always the same. Sometimes Phase B/C errors
sometimes other errors. Now I think that the modem is not fully compatible
with Class 1 and Class 2.0 standards. Has anyone ever encountered this
phenomenia or - much better :-) can anyone tell me what's wrong here - I'm
using the standard configuration files for Class 2.0 coming with Hylafax
and xonxoff flow control. rtscts didn't work at all. I have already done a
Hylafax installtion with a reveal modem. It is working perfectly - so I
don't know what went wrong.

Thank you

Martin