Re: no response to mps?

We see this error in about 2% of the machines we fax to.  One thing
that I have done that has worked  in all but one case (this to a
Panasonic KXFP250) is to use the "-1" option in my sendfax command
line, forcing 1-D MR compression.  For whatever reason, I don't get
the MPS (or EOP) errors when I do that.  Try it and see if it works for
you.  In our case, we use the internal Multitech MT2834ZPX's.

--Kevin Tyle <kevin@meso.com>
MESO, Inc.
Troy, NY USA