4.1Beta + linux + mailfax + qmail?

Hello,
	I was wondering if anybody knew of a source of better documentation for
getting the mail-fax gateway working? the 3 lines of doc in the distributed
file are far from helpful and somewhat lacking. I am trying to set up an
email-fax gateway using redhat 6.2, hylafax 4.1Beta and qmail 1.03. I have
all of the files set up exactly as specified, yet qmail immediately bounces
the messages. any expertise, links, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I've
browsed the archives but haven't really found anything beyond the path to
the mailfax-qmail script.

Thanks-
Nick